sexta-feira, 23 de maio de 2008

Top Mix da Semana




Pelo vídeo aí de cima já dá pra perceber quem foi a música mais pedida da programação. Como suspense não faz mal a ninguém, vamos à tão espera lista semanal!




[01] Rihanna - Don't Stop The Music




"I just can refuse it, like the way you do it, keep on rockin' to it, please don't stop the music..."




[02] Chris Brown - With You





"Who feel what I feel when I'm with you, with you, with you..."







[03] Strike - Paraíso Proibido






"Eu não tenho herança que te convém, mas eu sou quem te faz tão bem..."





--
[04] Alicia Keys - No One



"No one...can get in the way of what I feel for you..."












[05] Jonas Brother - When You Look Me In The Eyes



"I catch a glimpse of heaven, I find my paradise, when you look me in the eyes..."








[06] Britney Spears - Peace Of Me



I'm Miss American Dream since I was 17..."














[07] Natiruts - Naticongo






"Queria saber se é bom ou ruim ter uma flor tão linda assim..."








--
[08] Mariah Carey - Touch My Body



"Touch my body, put me on the floor, wrestle me around, play with me some more..."







[09] Simple Plan - Your Love Is A Lie




"Your love is just a lie! It's nothing but a lie!"












[10] FloRida - Low






"She hit the floor, next thing you know, shorty got low..."

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

eu gostaria de saber o nome da última música q tocou n top mix nessa sexta 23/05? a música é muito bomba!!! mas eu lembro mto bem q ñ foi Florida - Low